12月 12, 2007

New boy in the kitchen

This is so hilarious! Today we had the last written exam and before we started, chef Rohner played this video for us. I was laughing so hard that my tears almost dropped!

(警告: 本物品內容可能令人反感)


Too bad we won't see Rohner next semester. He's one of the best chefs I've met in the school. He made us some good food at the last demo lab today. His theme was Swiss food, together with a couple of recipes he used to make in the Swiss army. I especially like his Käse Schnitien, which is a cheese toast for the army. I thought he was joking when he said his dad joined the army just because of the toast, and to my surprise, after tasting it, I too love to join their army just for this! His beef stew was delicious as well, MUCH better than my version :P

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home