11月 21, 2007

sigh....

I knew he's not going to contribute anything. Last night when we're chatting on MSN he said "yeah, don't worry, I'll handle the presentation part blah blah blah" and then this morning, he said, "oh, actually I was joking last night"..... but somehow we made him to do most of the talking. I haven't paid attention to what he said, since I was busy cutting the meat and plating them. But apparently others' reaction was really bad... and I'm sure he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I'm happy that we have that peer evaluation for the project!

Oh well, I didn't do much too, but at least I have a better attitude...

Did I?

I shouldn't have joined his group from day 1. I shouldn't think he's dependable by the way he's pretending to be a good participant in the class...

"A barking dog won't bite."

Sigh... I think I learned something.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home