11月 16, 2007

Getting hungry after the show

Just came back from the food and wine show.. it's not as good as I thought. There were way too much wine then "gourmet food", and they're not cheap too. I spent all my money on drinks.... and get my dinner from free samples :( What a poor starving student I am....

The best part of the show is the Food Network Canada Stage, which has demonstrations from different chefs and a FREE tasting at the end of each show. The knife skill of Daisuke Izutsu was entertaining--he cut a carrot paper thin and then julienne it!

Argh, I'm so hungry now, and yet I have to read books about wine to get started on the assignment for the Wine Tasting class--I have to find a French wine region I like the most and talk about it. I was thinking... what? I can't even taste which wine is which?! How do I know which region I like the most? Besides, every region tastes differently every year right? And not to mention there are so many wineries....

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home