11月 26, 2007

入廚三個月

It's been really fun!! How so? I'm sure I"ll have more to tell when I have more time writing :) I've been busying with school lately--you know, approaching towards the end of the semester is the busiest time for students, and there's no exception in chef school :P That said, I still find time to make a few dishes and bread.

Yup! Bread! I baked some really good ones recently, including a Cranberry, Raisin, Pecan Celebration Bread, and a Wild Mushroom Ciabatta. Both of them are awesome!

Next week is going to be exams for the whole week, and as soon as I'm done cooking on Friday at 12 noon, I need to catch a flight flying out at 2 p.m. going back to Hong Kong. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Will I be able to continue my studies next semester? I don't know... sometimes life is full of difficult decisions.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home