11月 18, 2007

沐浴於隆河

Finally the essay for the wines basics class is done after working till 2am last night and finishing it off this morning before the class. At the end I chose the Rhône Valley region, since it has a lot of varieties (which means plenty of information). Of course, most of my stuff is a result of copying and editing from various websites.

Too bad I didn't take the class before my European trip earlier this year, if I did I will definitely spend more time on the wine regions :)

***

Had a brunch with a friend I met in Seattle yesterday morning, and we had it in the Gladstone Hotel that is located in the art and design district in downtown Toronto. I had an Eggs Benedict, which is OK :) You can't go wrong with eggs, ham and muffin anyway :P The Hollandaise sauce was pretty good though.

I chose to walk to the hotel, since it's just 45 minutes away from where I live, on foot. I'm glad I did. It's been a long time I last walked on Queen St West. It's an awesome community with all sorts of funky stores!

Met this guy on the way when I went back home... Good that he's at least doing something to earn a living. Another one I met whom I didn't get a picture of, was holding a card saying, "Will take verbal abuse for change"...

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home