11月 07, 2007

立冬喇!

No wonder it's so chilly in Toronto! Thanks to my friend who reminded me that it's this time of the year again. More important, it's a good reason to have good food again! 羊肉爐 is a good idea!

***

I'm having some thoughts and trying to picture what the future "business" would be like... hopefully it'd work out good. That said, I'm looking for jobs everywhere--from Asia to Toronto :-)

One thing I noticed though, two out of two hotel chains i looked into are hiring pastry chef!

But I wouldn't like to work in hotel chains... I need some exposure to learn how to run a successful small cap restaurant, which should be more useful than locking myself in a well equipped world-class kitchen.

***

I'm still reading books about how to make the best possible home-made bread. Looks like the process is more scientific than I thought.

Never underestimate the power of humbling thyself in front of the ingenious plain bread that started feeding human more than 10,000 years ago...

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home