10月 14, 2007

Cin-Cin

The wine tasting class is getting more and more serious... in getting me drunk :) For the previous two classes we had 9-10 glasses of wine--and very good ones. Two of the wines we tasted today include Delas Freres Condrieu AC clos Boucher 2003 and Les Hauts de Montmirail Gigondas AC 2003, both of them are in the $50+ price range. Others are not cheap too!

We tasted three Champagne's today, and I really like one of the quotes about this special drink from the notes:

I only drink Champagne when I'm happy, and when I'm sad. Sometimes, I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I am not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise, I never touch it - unless I'm thristy.
- Lily Bollinger


Well, there are reasons to celebrate recently :-) My other site 《我們小心養大的》 is finally ready! I'll probably spend most of my time keeping it in a good shape...

Millions thanks to my friend who helped with everything like designing, color matching, editing, typing recipes, and all the recommendations and supports :-)

I'm really lucky.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home