10月 04, 2007

朱古力波波

There is a local chocolatier close by the campus I have my French class, and I've heard good things about it. Yesterday I decided to give it a try.... and they're extremely delicious! My parents and I finished half a dozen of bonbons within hours! They're really tempting.... especially the Tarragon Black Pepper! The infused ganache is a little bit spicy but it's very exciting. Also be careful when you eat the Sea Salted Caramel, since the caramel ganache will flush out as soon as you break the shell!


js bonbons

js bonbons
163 Dupont St, Toronto
(416) 920-0274

They also have classes teaching you how to make the bonbons, which I'm thinking of taking them :-)

標籤: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:12 下午, Blogger Dan^2InHim said...

MMmmmm.... yummmm
I love chocolate.

 

發佈留言

<< Home