9月 06, 2007

距離

Just read this touching love story, in which the couple had seven years of long distance relationship but they finally happily married!

My friend said... "心的距離不遠就好"

Totally agreed :-)

***

Finally my stuffs are delivered and they are with me now!! I can't be happier than finally get the stuffs back, although I still need to follow up when I will be able to get back the "overcharged" fee of the storage. Now I have to pay $600+ and if lucky, I can get back the money from the shipping company. It's a horrible experience from start to end (I didn't mention that they threw me some broken boxes and ask me to pack the 37" LCD TV--without any padding and/or bubbles!)

Next time when I move, I probably wont' trust the big name companies that much...

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home