8月 21, 2007

Man in white

Not officially but almost... broke... after getting part of the books, uniforms, knife sets, smallwares, etc I have almost spent all the cash I brought with me. Can you believe it? A simple pant costs almost $50 Canadian! I bet I can get the same thing in Hong Kong for that amount of HK dollar...

Good though I met an ex-student unexpectedly and she brought me to a place that had all the knife sets and smallwares marked down 20% comparing to the school AND an extra 10% off for students! I'm glad I always bump into angels when I'm all alone :)

And here's a silly picture I took for myself... and they say that we have to clean, press, and wear the same uniform for every class we attend!! What a different life I am going to get... oh well, I'm glad that it doesn't look too bad :)



And here's the tools/knives I am going to bring to the kitchen:



See the knives with yellow handle? They're the cheapy version of J.A. Henckels... not the best kind of knife, but I was told that they're widely used in restaurant kitchens.

OK, one less thing to worry about. And now, I have to think what I can do with my 78"x78" living space :_)

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home