8月 28, 2007

一波未平、一波又起

Things are just not going so well recently. First of all I need to call up Atlas my moving company every three hours to check in their status--they're supposed to contact both the Seattle agent and Toronto agent to figure out who is going to pay the storage fee. However because of the time difference it's difficult to get things settled sooner than I thought. Besides, it's very annoying calling them up over and over while I get more or less the same answer. The bottom line: I am not going to pay for the storage.

And then this buyer from Ebay is just... sigh... OK she bought a lounge chair from me and in the listing I stated it's made in Scandinavian, but back then I totally forgot it's made in Italy. Besides, the "Made in Italy" words are covered by the bottom frame:



How would I have known that?? To my best (limited) knowledge it has Scandinavian design so that's what I put down.

And then this buyer all of a sudden sent a message saying that I'm a liar, "playing games", etc etc... I mean, what?! What's the big deal whether it's made in Italy or in Scandinavian?? Shouldn't Italian antique furniture has comparable quality?! She couldn't even provide proof on why the Italian made furniture has much less value.

OK, fine, I did do something wrong where I didn't go through my listing again thoroughly... and didn't "apologize" for what I've done wrong until she asked for it. I wasn't too polite to her too who had a mindset thinking I set up all these.... and then she said she said she's very disappointed especially reading my BLOG and knowing that I'm a Christian!

Sigh...

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home