8月 26, 2007

重新去生活

Came back to Toronto for just a short week, but it feels like a long time already. I guess I'm still adjusting my life here. Last night was kind of horrible, since I was woke up by some street kids at 3am.... Well, it wouldn't be too surprising since I'm living in the middle of a big city, but think about it... my condo is on the 28th floor, and all the windows were closed! When I woke up and looked towards Spadina and Front the traffic was jammed like it was a normal morning rush hour. I went back to sleep within 3 seconds, even though the lights of moving cars made my room like a disco or something.

Oh well, I'm sure I will get used to it soon. And it needs to be very soon.

There is one thing that I can't stand though--my neighbour smokes all the time with the door opened. I'm pretty sure the security knows about it... but if he keeps on doing that, I am going to quietly tape a large piece of paper around the door rim haaa. Another option is, which is more preferred, to give them an envelope and put in some nicotine patches to help him quit smoking :-)

I guess my another point is... why do I always have some difficult neighbours? Back in Seattle, the guy living close to me always allow their dog to poo on my lawn and I had to do a lot of things before I finally reported to the city...

The shipment thing is kind of a hectic too--the boxes arrived on Tuesday but they're sill being kept in the storage now. I have repeated the details over and over again to my family (ha!) so let's skip it now. Hopefully I'll get it nailed down tomorrow.

I'm also busying with my secret project, which is one of a few things I enjoy doing now :-)

Oh, I went to a Mandarin speaking worship today. It's kind of boring...

(and thanks for listening to my ramble :)

標籤:

3 Comments:

At 3:12 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

It is very true that even if you could find the perfect dwelling, you never know what your kind of neighours you'd get. And it seems everyone has at least one trouble neighbour. I replaced the backyard fence earlier this year. While all 3 neighbours chipped in to pay for the cost, one of them refuses to stain it, which in essence shorten the life of that section of the fence by 50%.

AC from CA

 
At 3:18 下午, Blogger euqus said...

sigh.... 累街坊!

 
At 1:21 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I kind of guess what you secret project is....with all your subtle hints. it should be fun... maybe I am wrong!

 

發佈留言

<< Home