8月 01, 2007

世界變大了...

I'm planning a quick Taiwan trip right after the Rainbow Service Trip... will cross the year of 2008 over there! I'm getting excited now. Finally I can try out various good food in Taiwan!! Too bad I will only stay there for two days :( Will get started planning anyways!

***

Did some research on the good restaurants in Macau. Here's the information I gathered so far:

九如坊吃葡國菜
‧電話:(853)331-818
‧地址:板樟堂巷3號地下(本島)
‧營業時間:12:00-23:00(周一公休)
‧推薦美食:海鮮焗馬介休82元、焗釀海鮮龍利94元、芥末烤羊鞍88元、焗鴨飯98元

六記粥麵 
電話:853-559627
沙梨頭仁慕巷1號D地下 (29號碼頭對面)
Have you tried 錦滷雲吞 before? I miss it so much!!

誠昌飯店
地址:澳門乙仔官也街28-30號(在大利來記咖啡室附近)
電話:825323;827589
營業時間:中午12:00-晚上12:00
水蟹粥

大利來記豬扒包
澳門氹仔巴波沙前地18號
TEL:827150
限量豬扒包下午三點準時新鮮出爐!!

義順牛奶有限公司
TEL:573-638
澳門議事亭前地7號
營業時間:11:00~23:00
雙皮燉奶!!


我流晒口水喇!!

***

I guess I look like any ethnic group but Chinese--a lady came in today trying to buy the bullet planter asked me if I am a Yugoslavian?! The other day a boy came in and take my bedframe away asked if I was from Cambodia/Vietnam?!

And this is the most rediculous... I got an invitation asking me to join the Indian club on Flickr....

Sigh....

That said, although the lady has wrong eyes on my birth place, she KNOWS the stuff I have in my house.... we chatted a lot.. bascially walked through every single item and talk about the stories behind the items. Too bad she wasn't able to get any discount from me :-) She even wanted to get my vintage DANSK candlesticks for free!

Of course I didn't fall into this "trap"... I'm happy though knowing that my stuffs are going to the right hands who will take good care of them. It's sad, but I can't bring anything with me to the grave anyway... this day of parting with my collection will come sooner or later :P

標籤: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:50 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Are you sure you are not from Ecuador? ;)

 
At 2:48 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

that's funny no one guesses you a Mongolian.

 
At 12:56 下午, Blogger euqus said...

I think I do look like a Mongolian :-) May be I should go back...

 

發佈留言

<< Home