7月 27, 2007

No Reservations


Yet another film using cooking as the theme, but unlike Ratatouille, No Reservations seems to be more like a family oriented romance kind of film... which I am not a big fan of.

Finally I have registered the classes. It's going to be very busy, considering that I will probably look for a job in a restaurant. I am also going to learn two languages at the same time--French and Italian...! Hopefully I won't create a new language combining the two. It's a bit aggressive I know, but I really want to get started on both languages before I make up my mind what cuisine I want to specialize later on. Their Italian program is pretty good, since the students will get a chance going to ALMA, the top culinary school in Italy located near Parma. But then, learning French cooking makes me feel like I'm a real chef... but just in case my French isn't good enough for the French culinary school, going to Italy isn't a bad idea too.

Got a call from a local furniture store owner asking me if I would like to do consignment with them. She said the prices I asked for are way too cheap! This is the second person thinking that my prices are too good :) I will go meet this person soon so may be one day if you walk by a mid-century themed furniture store you'll see mine displaying there! I am also picking one piece and will bring it back to Toronto as a souvenir... which is going to be a difficult choice :)

標籤: , ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home