7月 06, 2007

旅行的疑惑

Finally I'm done with all the trips--I just came back from Whistler and Vancouver where I stayed for four nights with my brother's family. Justin my nephew is super active but cute, and he sort of reminded me how I was being a kid... although, of course, he's funnier than I was.

There is only one response when people asked how I liked the trips--tiring. I know, the main reason is because of a tight schedule and they all happened around the same time. I think I need several days to fully recover from this tireness, even though some issues will become more pressing if I leave them untouched: finalizing the rental contract, selling the furniture, painting the house, cleaning up the lawn, and the most important of all--

Printing the pictures I got from the trips.

Yup, I just got them back from the lab today! Hopfully I can get some scanned these few days, and start working on the contact sheets next week.

Looking at the negatives, the last month was like a dream stitched together with these little rectangles...

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home