6月 08, 2007

I love Tuscany

In a room with three Japanese girls? It was totally imaginary. It ends up that there is only one Japanese guy, together with three other people from Romania (including one girl)--one of the guys even had a lot of tattoo and a large scar around his neck. Normally if I meet people like that I would keep myself quiet and pretend to be OK even though they're harassing the rules. However not this time... not smoking in the room! I have had enough second hand smoking during the day and I can't believe I'll have to live with it the entire night too. So, I went complaning about it, and got a new room all by myself. I was too tired even worrying that they'll look for me and give me a good punch. Oh, and I forgot that living in a campsite means I'll have to be bombarded by mosquitoes--I had to wake up every other hour to kill them so that I can get into sleep. I guess I'll pick up an repeller tonight.

So far I like Florence. I'm sure adjusting myself to this new country and timezone, and the disappearing of my sore throat help a lot allowing me to really enjoy the stay. The fact that Florence, when comparing to Venice, has more open space is also a big factor. Afterall, no one likes being trapped in smoky long and narrow alleys packed with tourists.

I was able to be the first person seeing David today. It was truely a magnificent 30 seconds walk that awed me for a long time.

Right besides David there was an oil painting that has almost the same effects on me. It was a picture of sacrificing Issac by an artist that isn't well known. The painting tells the entire story, which reminded me how faithful and obident Abraham was. And most of all, that God prepared the best for us.

No matter what.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home