6月 25, 2007

Small world...

Guess what, I met this guy again unexpectedly--the third time. The first two times in Florence, and then we went to Siena together... and this morning I met him again in a sight. He was asking his friend to take a picutre of him, and I was right behind him. I didn't say hi though since he seemed to be in a hurry. Oh well, I guess he'll be surprised finding me in the background!

Didn't do much in the afternoon, the big thing was going to Sainte-Chapelle to attend a Vivaldi concert. This is the best place for classical music! The 360' stained glass definitely made the concert and outstanding one--although I think the one in Venice was better than this group.

When I was waiting in the line, an old French lady complained to me the Americans were talking too loud--ha, I guess that's what I like about Europe--being "mellow".

It's been raining all night long, so I didn't go to Eiffel Tower. I did go to L'Arche de la Defense, which I think is awesome! Finally I got to see some modern architecture.

It's windy and cold these days. Very different from Italy.

I have tried for hours looking for two specific restaurants for lunch, but both are closed today... hopefully they'll open tomorrow.

標籤:

2 Comments:

At 2:26 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

During my croatian trip, (Guess because everyone go to the same towns) I ran into many many people repeatedly and we ended up traveled together for a few hours to a couple of days. That's the fun part of traveling! That's hardly a meal I did't talk to people around me.

I love La Defense too. We walked from L'Arch de la Triumph to La Defense along Champ D'Alysee... Well, it was 15 years ago!

I am thinking of going to France again next year. May try the restaurant you mentioned in Lyons.

 
At 3:57 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Yeah you got to try the school!!!

 

發佈留言

<< Home