6月 19, 2007

In troubles...

So I thought I could conclude my Italian journey nicely in Cinque Terre, and start going to France tomorrow. Unfortunately, the France's railway decided to go on strike these two days, and there is no way for me to take a train to Monte Carlo and Nice as planned. I am going to take the train early tomorrow morning to the border of Italy and France, and try to find out from there options that take me to the southern part of France, if there is any. I think bus would be one of the options, but it will not be as seamless as by train. My other option is to go to Milan tomorrow, stay for a night (and may be even going to Lake Como), and then fly to Lyon, and continue my journey up to Paris. Hopefully all things work out tomorrow. I bought some good wines as souvenirs but I'll have to unload some of them tonight =)

Late last evening I went for another 3km hike, and it was quite scary hiking alone this late. I had to make noise with my tripod and the water bottle to scare "things" away...

標籤:

2 Comments:

At 3:07 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

One of my friend just shared a story with me how she had no money and hitchhiked her way from Italy back to Barcelona.

It can be one of your options if you dare it!

If she can do it, you can do it!

 
At 3:05 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Wow, I admire your friend a lot! It's impossible for me to even stand when I first got up in the morning after two hikes the day before...

 

發佈留言

<< Home