6月 04, 2007

Guessing and blessings

Arrived safely to Venice, with a few guesses and a lot of blessings. The pharse book helps a lot, and I successfully used Italian to ask for directions :-) But of course, I needed to guess a lot when the responses were in a different language.

I arrived the hostel after 1am, and according to their rule, they wouldn't even open the door for me. But I was checked in anyways.

Need to log off now. Things are super expensive here. I'm paying 5 EUR for 60 minutes connection....

標籤:

2 Comments:

At 1:56 下午, Blogger Unknown said...

u just spent 5 EUR of ur 40 EUR on internet? and u r gonna do that everyday? anyways good to hear that u found ur hotel

 
At 6:32 上午, Blogger euqus said...

ha... yeah, 5 EUR for an hour's connection. Need to do this to keep my family updated.

 

發佈留言

<< Home