6月 23, 2007

Arrived the City of Light

So Parisians haven't changed much of their attitude... I heard a bad story when buying tickets from the metro station, and the same happened to me too, unfortunately. Oh well...

Went to This place called Beaune, a city in the Burgundy region. It's kind of boring, and small. Looks like the real charm is in the countryside in Burgundy, which I didn't have time to visit.

Did I mention that Rick Steves was all wrong about buggage check in train stations? Well, his 2002 revision (old version, I know... but they are super slim so it's easy for me to carry them around) said the train stations have baggage check, but in deed they don't. So in case you need to check in the baggage, go ask the near by hotels and see if they want to keep an eye on your luggage for a fee.

I love TGV, the French version of bullet train. It's super fast, and somehow I got scared too... The train route going from Lyon to Beaune is pretty beautiful, no wonder France has so many artists living around the area.

I will stay in Paris for four nights, hopefully it's going to be fun--but I'm definitely feeling tired now.

標籤:

2 Comments:

At 10:56 下午, Blogger Jonathan said...

Dear man...we are eager and excited to see you back here soon! :)

Before you leave Paris maybe you can take a picture of yourself standing in front of a Hilton...

(BTW got your postcard - thanks...I agree with what you are saying) :)

Take care my friend!

 
At 12:16 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Yeah I wish I can be home sooner than later!

 

發佈留言

<< Home