5月 02, 2007

Too much

I needed to call up PSE and since their line was busy I left a voice mail asking them to call back (which is a neat feature!). At first I was skeptical thinking that they probably wouldn't border to check the messages and return my call, but surprisingly (yeah, a bit) they did!

And you know what, they didn't call me once, but a total of five times by different people :-)

Oh well, you never know how much is enough until you think something's too much...

***

The Intensive Color Printing class has started, and so as my vacation at PCNW. At the end of the course we're expected to produce 20 show ready prints, and half of them needs to use large paper (i.e. 11x14, 16x20 or larger)!

Given that I will be away for two weeks in May for my trips to Arizona and New Mexico, I'll call PCNW home from now on.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home