5月 10, 2007

Great place, awesome people

So tired. Just drove several hundred miles from Taos to Albuquerque, stopped by Sante Fe for dinner.

Last night I was so despair and I though my trip would gone miserable.... it's all because my camera was dead right after the first shot I took! I tried an hour trying to fix it myself but I had no clue. I was so sad that I thought of just staying in the hotel for the rest of the trip. You know, the main reason I went here was for shooting.

In times like this, I always remeber to pray :-) After a few trial (of praying), no miracles had yet occured. So I thought this could be it.

And then I went onto the internet, and randomly search for camera repair in Sante Fe. I found this one shop that seems to be pretty reliable. So I went to the shop half an hour before their business hour, and waited.

At first they said that they wouldn't be able to fix it. And in fact there is none in the state that can fix it for me....

Alright...

Someone's waiting so I have to go. But all in all, the guy in the shop fixed it for me :p

Without any charge.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home