5月 14, 2007

二千三百里

披星帶月──
2,300 miles.

The total distance I drove during the five-day stay in New Mexico.

A distance that can be quantified,
wouldn't be a very long distance after all.

由衷感謝──
Thank God for bringing me home safely.

And most importantly of all,
allowed me to experience His creation that I wouldn't be able to see otherwise.

找,一直找──
The right perspective.
The right amount of light that brings out the texture.
The right period of time holding the flick.

And then I understand,
it's not about what you did right.

But what you got it wrong.

呆了,感動了──
Stone has life!

It grows,
it has characters!

I can never forget
that You are telling me you are God
within the intoxicating darkness and silence,
when you make the stone glows.

What can a single drop of water do?
It makes history.
It makes me stand in awe.
Which I assumed only accessorize my days.

(thoughts after visiting the Carlsbad Caverns)

水平線下的輝煌──
The strong wind brought up sands
that hit me like crazy.

I can never imagine,
those little sands can be that razor sharp.

我欲乘風歸去,又恐瓊樓玉宇...

標籤:

2 Comments:

At 3:35 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

2300 miles in 5 days? That's like 33 hours of driving even if you drove 70mph. Look like you have more driving than staying at places! I've done these types of trips before to yellowstone/banff/cratarlake/napa but don't think i can handle it anymore.

 
At 11:09 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Yes, it's tiring!! Will I do that again?

Probably :-) But only to New Mexico. It's indeed a place that's worth going back.

And do the crazy driving again.

 

發佈留言

<< Home