4月 23, 2007

So close....

Last Friday when I was backing up files I found this picture that was taken in 2001 in US1. What an awesome rainbow that seemed to have a symbolic meaning of some kind :) (the building shown in the picture is PacMed, one of the office buildings of Amazon). I was so naive thinking that Amazon's stock should be going up--which it did! The stock was up to an all time high since the middle of 2000--it went up to $60 on 10/17/2003.



Too bad. I was too greedy at that time and missed the boat of cashing out...

***

To be honest, staying jobless isn't a very pleasant experience to me, regardless of what the reason it would be. Fortunatley the first day without work isn't that bad--at least I have things lining up for me to work on.

I just got a ticket going to Flagstaff, AZ on 5/16, and return to Seattle from Las Vegas on 5/19. Yup, I'm going solo again, and this time I'll go for Grand Canyon and Death Valley.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home