4月 27, 2007

Seriously...

I am thinking of going to The Fat Duck, which is located 45 mins away from London.

Alone.

Good that they don't have any dress code!

The pictures of the food is really tempting...

I guess I'll probably need to sleep in hostels all the way through the trip to compensate the extra expenses :-) But I'm sure it would be well worth of it.

Hopefully, one day, I will own a restaurant too that people from other parts of the world will give up something just to try out my food.... haaa, a dream within dreams.

***

I totally forgot my friend's birthday! Good though my friend reminded me about that... We went to the Tap House Grill in Bellevue downtown. A pretty good restaurant where they serve 160 beers on tap! I asked the bartender to pick a few beer samples for me. Not that impressive. I should just get a Rogue Chipotle. My friend got a Leavenworth Whistling Pig Hefe which is supre good. The food is great! I was too full though after finishing two big pieces of bread--I can't resist their steam clam sauce :-)

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home