4月 09, 2007

Resigned!

It's the best thing I've done for myself at the worst time, since it's the first day I work with my new manager. Apparently it's kind of a shocking news to him after a swell time at team lunch. But what else can I do?

The last day is still TBD, depending on how much I need to help out during the transition. I hope it will be at the end of next week though.

***

I'm selling my Sentra and have a potential buyer! If all is going well I'll see if my friend would lend me his car :)

***

What I need to do soon are:
1. File 2006 tax extension
2. Get rid of the 2005 tax audit burden
3. Get quotes for medical insurance before I leave the states
4. Verify with lawyer that I indeed am legitimate to stay in the US without H1B status
5. Sell my car
6. Borrow a car
7. Nail down the trips
8. Repaint part of the house
9. Take pictures of my furniture and put them up for sale
10. Take more pictures!
11. Printing intensive class in May
12. Dinner with friends
.....

Argh, what a list!

2 Comments:

At 11:27 下午, Blogger Nobody said...

hi hi, just pass by your blog, great to know your decision, ^_^...
The end of something, is begining of everything......cheers!!!

 
At 8:34 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that t's a change for the better :)

 

發佈留言

<< Home