4月 04, 2007

O Canada!

I love Canadian ebayers! The transactions with them were possibly the best ever! Things are well packed, my questions thoroughly answered, and they even offered a refund on extra charged shipping costs, and for a little defect they were not aware of when the item was listed.

I may be biased, but I'm impressed!

***

The recent change at work pushed my exit plan earlier a little bit. It's just not worth of it to wait three more months just to get those RSU that worths less than my salary... I should make use of the time before the school starts to take a good rest (although I feel like I'm resting all the time :) Besides, the recent changes in management don't favor my original plan...

To get myself sidetracked from the sadness of leaving, I've started to plan my 仲夏之旅...

Should I go solo again? Or should I try out Contiki?

Big thanks to you for the suggestions! Here's my initial plan. I thought of visiting as many National Parks as possible instead, but looks like solo hiking in the wilderness doesn't sound fun...

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home