4月 08, 2007

一段程

I have been staying late to do research on this trip recently. But then this call makes me feel I should cut down on the time I will stay there--even though I've already purchased the ticket that will leave Seattle on 6/3 and return on 6/29.

Here's where I'm planning to visit. If I have to cut down on the trip I'd just stay in Italy.



I haven't heard this guy saying something serious for quite some time. But whenever we talked about this topic, he's always darn serious. You're right. Leave nothing to be my regret, ever.

And you know what's funny? We're watching the same TV show at the same time, and he's so addicted to this program and reminded me through IM that the program has resumed after the commercials are done...

***

What a surprise to know that you are leaving soon too! I mean, it's not shocking to me learning that you'll leave, cause I know you will eventually, but not that soon! Good though I'll leave sooner than you :) Good luck my friend, there are lots of challenges lying ahead--for all of us.

***

Finally called up Mr. V to help out doing a massive clean up on the lawn. I'll need to start doing some painting too in May. I think it's a good decision to submit the letter sooner than later--I'd rather use the time between now and August to do something I need/want to do, rather than building up relationship with the new boss knowing that I will leave in two months.

標籤:

3 Comments:

At 12:11 上午, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, who is "this guy"? He is your travel planner my friend!

 
At 1:15 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

If you focus in Italy, try taking a 3-hour ferry from Venice to Croatia. At least you can spend a couple of nights in Rovinj and visit other towns in Istria. You won't regret it. Maybe you would like it so much to travel further to the pearl of adriatic - Dubrovnik!

 
At 5:50 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Thanks for the suggestions, Jimmy!! I guess I'll go the trip as planned, i.e. no need to shorten it--at least for now. Croatia is definitely something I'd love to visit some day. For this trip, I'll focus on the three countries :)

 

發佈留言

<< Home