4月 24, 2007

Blessing or curse?

Everything has it's flip side, I guess, it all depends on how to choose to face it.

After two uneventful days I started to miss work a lot. Not that I like to become a slave again, but that office fun, that humorous team of people, that "lunch?" IM message I faithfully send out at 11.46pm are all the things that are itching me now. I've never thought of staying home can be this boring and *sigh* nothing but boring.

Although, I for sure wouldn't like to go back to that very unbalanced life where I had to go back to the office during weekends like what my friend did :-) No wonder AMZN is back to its glorious days after the earnings report--hum, is it time for me to cash out now :p Oh wait, what are you actually doing in the office??



Well, yeah, I guess it's just a transition, but I need to make good use of my time now!

I just signed up to do volunteer work for a non-profit organization, so that will take up a lot of my time. On the side, I need to finish up the EU trip planning--for now, I have the logistics pretty much fixed, but I need to finalize lodging soon. Then I'll need to start the AZ trip planning. That should be an easy one though. And what else? Learning French, do some readings, going to the gym, do some cooking, fix up the house, ... yeah, I do have something that I look forward to after waking up!

***

Went to Ginza today, a friendly authentic izakaya-like Japaense restaurant that serves a lot of good food. Their sashimi is super fresh! The price is very resonable. Be sure to arrive early (by 6pm) so that you don't need to wait for a table.

Ginza
103 102nd Ave Se
Bellevue, WA
(425) 709-7072

標籤: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:52 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

If you are bored, you can always use your time to cook a lot of food and invite us to dinner... ;)

Wuster

 
At 8:30 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

nice photo... :)

Hope you'll fall in love with your new life chapter soon!

 
At 4:16 下午, Blogger euqus said...

Wuster, I am cooking Korean BBQ now :-)

.米迦, thanks, I surely will!

 
At 10:39 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

yum yum... I want more! :P

 

發佈留言

<< Home