4月 20, 2007

1

Inspired by my ex-boss, I digged up an old packaging box and took this picture... Today, 4.20.2007, will be my last day.

The feelings are mixed: I'm excited about the new changes lying ahead, but also miss the time we build something good for our customers as a team. We laughed, we fight, we put many extra hours and dinner-less nights... together. I respect each and every one of my teammate not only because they are technically skillful and talented, but also their great sense of ownership and the willingness of rolling up sleeves to help each other make this team a pleasure to work with.

And of course, all the HK-er's lunches we have had. The food in I-District stays pretty much the same since Day 1, it's the laughter and rumors and discussions that bring us back every day (and ha, yeah, the reluctance of having lunch alone is also a big reason :)

I thank God for putting me in this company. I am blessed by having the opportunities of working with a lot of great engineers and biz people (yeah, I know, only if we segregate the endless requirement changes and remedy tickets :)

A truly humbling experience that will never be forgotten.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home