3月 27, 2007

SIFF光伴我心...


So the yearly Seattle International Film Festival is around the corner! Too bad the film list won't be announced until May 10... If you are interested in volunteering, you can get more information here. The job involved is nothing comparing to any other volunteering work--in most cases, all you need to do is just ushering. In return, you'll get to see the movie you're helping out with for free (well, depending on your workload AND the mood of the lead usher), and get one voucher for every two hours of volunteer work!

I'm so looking forward to this event. It's really fun! Um... will Ping Pong be on their list?

***

It's the THIRD case I know someone who needs to fight against caner this year... *sigh* every time when I heard of the news, I'd imagine it'll be my turn sooner or later...

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home