3月 06, 2007

Ouch!

Under the greenhouse effect, I'm sure this year's temperature in July will be record breaking... Argh. I'm sure I'll soon become this when I get there. I'm also worrying if Immigration will allow me to come back as my visa expires in August?? And the horrific memories of not being able to open my eyes after taking various vaccines...

Sigh, why do I always choose a difficult path??

***

I still haven't accepted the offer yet. I guess I'm still waiting to get enough adrenaline to press the button--or more seriously, I'm still trying to make sure I have unwavering conviction that this is the correct direction I should be heading to. Sometimes I wonder if I could be a successful entrepreneur, since I don't have this "Just do it" or "Bias for action" attitude (ironically, these are some of the key competences my current company is looking for, no wonder....)

Sometimes I do admire my courages friends who let go of a lot of things to follow their vocation: this friend (A) I just had dinner with tonight traded his Boxster to fund his startup; while this friend (B) volunteers full time teaching English in rual parts of China with a PhD in his CV...

What is holding me back?

代價....

沉重的代價....

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home