3月 19, 2007

二人三足

I'm like playing 二人三足 today, the only difference is, the game only involves me!

I was admitted to the Overlake Hospital ER early this morning. A sudden pain around my right knee woke me up at around 2.30am. I tried to get into sleep again thinking that the pain should go away, but an hour later I had to wake up and keep my leg straight.

Being worried by the stories of 食肉菌 (as the pain became more and more sever), I decided to log on to the internet and do some research to see if I needed emergency care.

And guess what? Someone from Settle was still online, at 4am!

I just can't believe it. Anyways, I thought of calling 911 and get an ambulance, but the pain started to fade out :-) So I decided to drive to the ER.

It turned out to be... muscle pain because I climbed the stairs too hard.... yeah... I know.... I should say I'm involved in an avalanche or at least went skiing to make myself less embarrassing....

***

Went to see cherry blossoms at UW yesterday!

Without you I am nothing
Originally uploaded by euqus.

標籤:

3 Comments:

At 10:43 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。

 
At 11:03 下午, Blogger euqus said...

So now a robot can fill up the textbox?

 
At 7:14 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

I agree. I enjoy reading it.

 

發佈留言

<< Home