3月 14, 2007

Campagne: This is why you have 25 for 25

There are these restaurants I would never try if not because of 25 for 25, and Campagne is one of them. And sadly I think it's overrated.

How so?

The mimosa has no suprise at all, the mussles are not fresh (some of them actually gone bad), and the chocolate cake is way too sweet that I can't even finish it! $25 for this food quality is too pricy. Good though that we spent three hours over the dinner and it was the chatting that's the funniest.

It's true though Campangne has a romatic view of Pudget Sound.

I heard that Barking Frog is pretty good. May be I should give it a try.

****

Finally I signed off my life to the George Brown Chef School last night! This was actually the easiest part. Now I need to start shaping up the house AND THE LAWN and get prepared for putting it on market... or may be renting it out. Either way, I need to start cleaning up!

****

The China trip to Chongqing this June is canceld because of the drought and extreme weather in the summer...

標籤: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:27 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

What sort of "surprise" were u looking for on your food? It seems to come up rather often in your blog.

So, did you have a romantic dinner w/ the romantic view then?

Wuster

 
At 11:34 上午, Blogger euqus said...

Haa... surprise means something that's unexpected right... so I usually don't look for it.

 
At 6:20 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Felt relieved after signing on the dotted line?

I understand that landscaping expense to put a house on the market is tax deductible. There is a time limit though. You may want to find out.

AC from CA

 

發佈留言

<< Home