3月 24, 2007

忘記哭泣

It's been a while I haven't cried--so long that I forgot it's actually quite soothing --until last night.

As a segue of my ER incident, I accidentally wiped my eyes too hard in the middle of the night that irritated a lot of tears... *sigh*

And then in the morning when I woke up, I found my back is really painful and stiff. What happened to my body lately??

***

Dad called and said that his recent EKG result shows possible problems with his heart. All of a sudden I said to myself why I don't I leave earlier and spend some more time with parents before the school starts... but then on the other hand I still have a lot unfinished businesses I have to take care of before leaving. Hopefully dad will be OK.

***

Heard that the treatments were not constraining the cancer cells... how should I cheer you up in this case? I wanted to leave some words for you, but I wasn't able to find any proper words--should I encourage you to continue fighting? Or should I say that God is taking good care of you? Whatever I say, I know I'm just trying to cover up the reality...

***

And your hearing is impaired more and more by the tumor... whenever I picture how the tumor is going to alter your face.... my heart sinks.

***

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23


We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home