3月 12, 2007

滄海桑田

Received an ambitious book Friedlander that weights 5lbs of a total of 500 pages. I really what was quoted from Peter Galassi, one of the curators of MoMA, reads:

You have to change to stay the same.


It's so true, isn't it?

***
I have decided to sell the house and most everything before leaving. It's sad to part with any single one of them, but I guess I'll have to leave the past behind. It's going to be a totally different life, and I dont' want to, and it's useless, to look back...

Including Sassy... yeah, I have to leave her behind...

(Picture courtesy of ho gor...)

標籤:

3 Comments:

At 1:16 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

why not bring her back with you?

 
At 8:04 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Nice picture. You should put a disclaimer that said"no cat was hurted during the photoshoot"... ;)

Yeah, why don't you bring her with you?

Wuster

 
At 10:06 下午, Blogger euqus said...

I would if not living with parents... I already miss her sleeping by me already!

 

發佈留言

<< Home