3月 03, 2007

不知說什麼好

Back to Toronto!

The trip was not smooth at all. First the schedule got changed and I had to arrange the ride at the last minute. Thankfully Doug messaged me and asked if I needed a ride! Thanks so much.

I sweared I will not take a flight back home if it's not a direct flight, after a disastrous experience last time. Too bad I had to do this again, and didn't go back home until 2am... What an exhausting trip.

It's going to be my mom's brithday this Thursday... 生日快樂!

I don't usually do this, but this time I brought home with a gift :)

I printed some pics I took for them last time I was in Toronto.



****

Met a friend I haven't seen for over ten years... time really flies.

****

So my travel plans for the rest of days before I leave:

April/May: Join a mountiaineering trip organized by Outward Bound. I'll probably choose a 10-day trip in Colorado. Another option is dessert backpacking in Utah.
June/July: Joining Rainbow Missions trip to China, and stay in HK for a week.
July: Come back to Seattle, and work for two more weeks.
August: Camping in Shi Shi Beach, North Cascades, and probably Death Valley and hopefully Yosemite too... 一償心願...


Well, hopefully I will be able to execute this as planned. My H1B expires this August.... not sure if they allow me to come back in.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home