2月 16, 2007

"Prayer is Not Optional"

Found this article from an Orthodox's website. Worth a read!

***

Every day I'm like entering a war room now... to get myself unwind from work I've decided to do some nature shooting tomorrow! It's time to take out my Hasselblad :-)

And then come back to worry about my IRS letter :(

***

Didn't have much preparation for the small group tonight--as usual. However every time we found something "meaningful" to "do" (although I always think that we're set the format of fellowship too rigid that we always think we need to "do" something to make it meaningful, but I think being there for one another is already a good fellowship).

Anyways, we met a new comer June. An interesting small group indeed. Unexpectedly we all shared our testimonies of how we became a Christian (and it's my first time hearing a lot of them!), and we look up some verses to deal with how not to worry about things.

As we gather in the name of him, I'm sure the spirit will guide us through!

***

Argh, loving one another is SOOOOO difficult, especially someone whome I DON't like. I quit. I just can't stand it.

***

Really like today's verse:

誰 能 使 我 們 與 基 督 的 愛 隔 絕 呢 ? 難 道 是 患 難 麼 ? 是 困 苦 麼 ? 是 逼 迫 麼 ? 是 飢 餓 麼 ? 是 赤 身 露 體 麼 ? 是 危 險 麼 ? 是 刀 劍 麼 ?
然 而 , 靠 著 愛 我 們 的 主 , 在 這 一 切 的 事 上 已 經 得 勝 有 餘 了 。
Romans 8:35,37


I don't have 患 難, 困 苦, 逼 迫, 飢 餓, 赤 身 露 體, 危 險, 刀 劍 ....

It's that sin, that separates me from him.....

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home