2月 11, 2007

Sold!

The beautiful Flokati rug has just gone for a pretty good price (well, to both the buyer and me) :-) I posted it last night and there were already several inquiries as of this morning!

The sad time of parting with my collections over the past two years has come.... if I had a choice, I won't sell one single item! I spent lots of energy and time on researching these items, acquiring them from ebay, craigslist, and Good Will. I even paid for a rental truck once to get the stunning sofa downstairs, and got caught of speeding :-( Yup, speeding on an old Uhal truck!!

Every furniture and decor item has its own story to tell, and that feeling of opening the box and examining it from head to tail is still fresh...

****

Every time when Pastor Shiu gives sermon, I'm so touched and remained spiritually shocked for a long time (the last time was 這世界非我家?--認識神永恆的計劃).

Living a life bearing the image of Christ is never ever an easy thing, but I truely feel that power through pastor's.

****


Sigh... 這世界非我家... 這世界非我家....


***

Thanks for the gift! I wish that one day we could meet, although I don't really know who you are who fold this paper bird for me... it's also your life that touched me through the sharing, you know? Even though you don't know him yet, I'm sure you have that light shining in your heart that will guide you through and get to know him one day.

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home