2月 15, 2007

買貴 vs. 買錯

It took a while to wait AMZN goes back to $40+ during the trading window!

Zecco.com seems to be pretty good, and the $0 commission is really attractive! Has anyone used it before? It's certainly better than Scottrade that charges $7 per trade, but I'm not sure how reliable they are. The minimal $2500 account balance isn't bad at all, although their site is a bit slow to me.

Hum, what should I put into my portfolio? I have been eyeing on NT for some time, and they have a strong growth over the past three months:



The company did have its shameful past, but the sector it's playing in remains pretty demanding. Also after their recent layoffs they should be able to transform itself to put more concentration on the areas that are strong at. Also the recent high volume seems to be a good sign....

One thing that I dislike the most aboout the company, more precisely about their website, is that why would they choose this image in the publications area??

****

So funny, as soon as I posted this, someone did a google search using this keyword and landed here:

amzn OR rsh OR infy OR "NASDAQ:EBAY" -virus -login -rlogin -routing -command -linux -rsync -psp -"red hat"

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home