2月 23, 2007

消聲匿跡

Haven't been writing for a "long" time, since work is driving me crazy. I have way too many things I need to take care of and have yet undone... including getting a good night sleep! Although I'm now well-trained to forget about work after hours, there are a few things that are dogging me... I think I have to sort them out this weekend.

****

Called the college application center today, and they said they have received the transcript, and have sent it to the school I applied. I guess I should be able to hear from them shortly.

****

Heard that Villaggio Breads and Pastries hires blind people as part of their crew line. Will probably go check it out later when I get a chance.

****

I really like the name "Bake me a Wish", too bad it's registered already. Hum, let me think of something else that has "BW" in it :-)

****

I've been reading a few similar verses recently:

你 們 尋 求 我 , 若 專 心 尋 求 我 , 就 必 尋 見 ...

標籤:

1 Comments:

At 11:31 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

HI JUST SOMEONE UP LATE IN AMERICA
I LIKED YOUR POSTING
{ THE ONES I COULD UNDERSTAND---LOL}
THANK YOU FROM A FAR OFF VOICE

 

發佈留言

<< Home