2月 18, 2007

燒壞了腦

I wasn't feeling well today, probably it's because of yesterday's trip--slept only two hours the night before, and hauling my heavy equipments walking 10+ miles with quite some elevation gain. I felt my shoulder was burning when taking shower last night. Must be because of the camera pack.

So I went to take an afternoon "nap", actually I slept for four hours straight, and when my sister called at 6ish, I thought it's time to go work!

Read this article "Why your camera does not matter" by Ken Rockwell.

I can't agree more on what he said at the end:
Knowing how to do something is entirely different from being able to do it at all, much less do it well ...

... Having too much camera equipment is the best way to get the worst photos.

Oh well, next time I should just take the paper-weight Holga with me.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home