2月 13, 2007

有著落

Ha... didn't expect that there are people responding to my invitation :) We're going to try out the new Facing East Taiwanese Restaurant in Bellevue. Hopefully we'll be able to get a table!

Talking about Valentine's Day, there are a lot of people voicing out against it. Doing a Google search on "anti-valentines" you will find a lot of results :-) And the 去死去死團 from Taiwan is becoming very popular too! Well, that's pretty similar to Single Awareness Day, but more exaggerated.

I don't agree with what that 團 is doing, but do think that we need to become more aware of people around us that are singles, or in whatever way we're different. (Hum, and that reminds me of someone who complained about the lack of topics because of age differences..... I'm skeptic that age is the main reason blogging us to be close friends?)

Really like today's bible quote:
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” (John 13:34-35)

Anyways, 情人節快樂!

(Oh, btw, I found my 夢中情人 today! And have printed out her picture in the digital imaging class to stress test the paper and printer :-) yeah, I'm THAT superficial....

love... is BLIND!)

***

This Kidfresh is one of the things that I would like to see myself doing in the future :-) Well, actually, I'm interested in setting up cooking classes like what they do, and hopefully that would improve relationship between parents and kids.

Oh well, this is an old idea, but that doesn't mean it can't be done innovatively...

標籤: ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home