1月 04, 2007

Time to get serious

About learning French.

After doing some research on the best way to learn the language, here's what I got:

1. UW Extension French 101. Price: $1000 tuition, $5 CD, $12 voice mail.

2. Rosetta Stone Level 1&2, Price: $290 + Prime.

3. Living Language Price: $50

Hum, seems like #2 is the most promising as the reviews tell (and my friends and people from Askville).

Although I'll probably not going to take the DELF, I'm sure getting to know French is pretty useful as one day, I mean may be one day, I'll spend a few years in France :-)

Will I be able to bear all the load though? I'm taking a few classes this quarter: Digital Imaging, hip-hop dancing, a seminar series from Small Business Development Center, and now I even put French on my plate.

Argh, whopping workload.

標籤: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:04 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

So which option did you finally go for?

 

發佈留言

<< Home