1月 28, 2007

midomi

A very cool tool! Now you can search music by just humming the song! If you can't find it, be the first recroding it and contribute to the database! (argh, unfortunately they have a bug that crashes my Firefox on Mac....)

Apparently people over there sing (and, urm, look :-) really good. An online verison of American idol?

I'm sure sooner or later someone will get big bucks from record companies because of that.

Hum, when will we have a website that can help a cook to get a show on TV?

Looks like searching voice file is a big hit this coming years, since my friend just left for a startup that does software that can search podcast.

I'm so looking forward to image matching coming out of the lab...

***

Another day of staying late in the office. Hopefully things will go smooth next week.

***

My salty duck eggs aren't salty at all! Good though that they're still edible :-)

標籤: , ,

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home