1月 31, 2007

舞個性 舞出息...



I used to think that this kind of picture must be photoshoped, but apparently this guy is playing it for real! I just can't believe someone, especially people in HK, can do something like this. I'm not sure if he really looks like a hip hop guy, but I'm impressed!

In the hip hop class, I can't even make a 180 degree turn smoothly, not to mention that my arms and legs are not coordinating with each other. Hip hop? I feel I'm like a crab walking from this end to the other end....

Sigh, 現實總是現實。

***

The school application wasn't smooth. I searched high and low last night looking for my secondary school number, but found none. But then not surprisingly I went through the website by punching in all zeros for that number. And then their systems were down--up until now I still can't pay the registration fee. Thankfully they pused back the deadline to tomorrow mid-night.... hopefully things will go well tomorrow.

***

Who is budda? May be I should start learning things about other religions as well. Sometimes I found myself living in a world too small too protected no nothing....

***

At work it's still quite hectic. The aftermath of not getting enough sleep is getting attacked by virus. I think I need to get more sleep now.

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home