1月 29, 2007

好久不見....

.....天日

Finally! The project is on its way out, after camping in the office over the sunny nice weekend, and having a week of mid night meals... Finally, all work is done, and it's time to wait for a remedy ticket :)



Received a call from an old friend when I was about to leave... and guess what, after being laid off by the biggest online retailer for three years he's now a director in a biotech company, managing a lot of high tech product launches and managing several teams!

Good job!!

When I was stepping out Columbia Tower, I tried to imagine what it would be like if this is my last day at the company. As much as I love to start a new life, I hate to miss this place -- I met a few best friends here, I was honored to work with a few smartest minds in the world, and above all, I spent the most enjoyable time in my life here.

Hum, I start missing this place.

「天涼了 掛念了
有從前還是好的
這熟透的臉孔
我還真的捨不得

和你的 記住了
雖然將來會塵封
也許一天再相逢
說聲好久不見
沉默了」

****

Oh well, I haven't done my school application yet :-)

標籤:

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home