1月 20, 2007

英皇道炳記

Argh, missed Hilary Hahn's recital today, and my friends were saying that it was a very good concert...

Oh well, may be it's a good thing, I don't need to pretend I know classical music during and after the performance :-)

***

Didn't know that 英皇道炳記 was one of the hottest restaurants in Hong Kong (yeah I said "was" , since you know how fast things change in that little place). This place is right across to the street where I lived when I was small. It reminded me a lot of my first times: my frist time having 炸醬面 with my dad, the first time I had hot pot, and the first dinner I had with my friends at night...

I heard that the following are not bad:
杏汁豬肺湯
燒汁白鱔
砵仔焗魚腸
砵酒焗生蠔

地 址 ︰ 鰂 魚 涌 英 皇 道 911 號 地 下
電 話 ︰ 25614351
營 業 時 間 : 星 期 一 至 五 12nn-2:30pm , 5pm-12:30am 星 期 六 、
日 及 公 眾 假 期 5pm-12:30am
收 費 ︰ 只 收 現 金 , 不 設 加 一 。
交 通 ︰ 魚 涌 地 鐵 站 B1 出 口
泊 車 ︰ 麗 池 花 園 $16/hr 。

標籤: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:50 上午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

where's 魚 涌? ;)

wuster

 
At 5:42 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

It is 魚則 魚 涌 (Quarry Bay)

KT

 

發佈留言

<< Home