1月 14, 2007

叱吒撈飯

Can't imagine that GIE and I were so 擦得, we almost finished this bowl that had: one bottle of oysters, eight large clams, half a package of assorted fish cakes, one pond of veggies, four large shitake mushrooms, one large bunch of baby oyster mushrooms, half a pack of yam cake, a few pieces of carrot, with soupbase made of bonito and soy sauce....

Not only that, we also had half a pond of salmon fillet....

I wonder how she can keep the below X pond body before Lexin comes back tomorrow, haha!

Well, may be it's because of the 叱吒 show, we consumed all the food 在不知不覺中...

****

The sky is so clear this evening and I was hoping that I can still catch McNaught. So without checking skytonight.com, Jim and I went to Queen Anne Hill. Apparently we won't see him since he's gone already like two days ago.

Oh well, at least we took some pictures of Seattle...



And we saw planet Venus rising!

標籤:

1 Comments:

At 2:29 上午, Blogger G-i-E said...

Lesson: Don't believe 100% in what the media says. =P

By the way I didn't eat as much as you did.

 

發佈留言

<< Home