1月 10, 2007

風雪同路

I thought I was smart enough to leave work early to avoid traffic because of tonight's snow shower, but apparently I was too soon to be happy--my car got stuck at an intersection that has some slope. I couldn't get my car go anywhere, despite the fact that I used various materials trying to get some traction. Finally I needed to back up on a rather busy road, and parked it on the street. Apparently my car wasn't the only one that got stalled. It was scary seeing a lot of cars were struggling not to slip back on the slope. Finally I walked back home safe, and it's only five minutes walk so it wasn't that bad.

Sigh, if I were not going to a grocery store picking up stuffs of tonight's dinner I wouldn't experience this!

***

Came across this blog just now, 《不想和你去吹吹水》. It's good to know that Joshua fellowship isn't experiencing the problems all alone. I guess it's something that we have to face sooner or later as a fellowship. It was rather disapointted hearing people saying that Joshua is tagged with so and so, as if we won't be able to climb out this cave we digged for ourselves.

Well, as long as we are still human we'll face all sorts of problems; more importainly though, we're walking together.

It's much better than facing it all alone.

***

Where does Amazon sits if they have a list of 200 (instead of 100) best companies to work with? Well, to me, a company is still a company. Not matter that company is the best or the worst to work with, it exists for profit. Just like Steve Jobs, who cares whether you are a founder or not? If you crewed up with the board, you'd still needed to be fired.

After working for a corporate America for almost seven years, I've learned how to choose what to attach and what not.

Seven years... the itchy seventh year is coming.

Time to quit?!

標籤: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:56 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

another reason to leave late :p cos everyone want to get home early everyone leave early

 
At 11:50 下午, Blogger euqus said...

hahaha you're smart! sigh, but leaving late doesn't solve the problem of getting stuck on the road... there's almost no traction on the street around my neighbourhood.

 

發佈留言

<< Home